Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Updating......

Just a quick post to say that I'm changing things up a little bit, updating things in my profile and adding new things to my blog. Most these changes are going to be side-bar additions, as well as general updating in my information.

Also, a few things I didn't mention in my blog yesterday. First, I put in my two weeks at my current place of employment. I have actually grown to dislike it here. After a flurry of altercations and miscommunication s with my boss & being told different from what was going to happen/to not being told at all, I've decided my current wage of pay is not worth the stress that is involved with the job. And with that comes the search for a new job, which I am optimistic that I have an interview this week, and if not, hopefully soon with other places I've applied to/going to apply to around town.

I think that's it with this (tiny) update, so until next time, stay safe.

No comments: