Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A (little) Update

So today's post will be short despite having a long absence.

Things have been going well with my life in general since my last post. Today is actually three months that me and my amazingly wonderful girlfriend have been dating and we couldn't be getting a long any better. School has been going surprisingly well for once also, I'm getting my good study time in and making the grades I need to be making (for the most part).

Gaming on the other hand has been kinda slow as of late. A few weeks ago, I decided that I was no longer happy having a massive amount of games just sitting there on my shelf, un-played and un-opened. So, as a course of action, I decided to round up around 70 titles that I sold a few weeks ago, ultimately deciding that I'd rather be happy with new games that I've wanted over older games that just sit there. Yeah, I can look back one day and think about the great experiences I had with them at one time when I was playing them, but the reality is I'll probably never go back to play them randomly. So, with the sum of cash that I had acquired in doing so, I bought myself a new Polar White Nintendo DSi, and a copy of Scribblenauts for myself & the girlfriend. I also managed to grab me two Street Fighter IV Fight Stick Edition Arcade Sticks for my Xbox 360.

Unfortunately, gaming time has been minimal due to other obligations now (school & spending time with the GF!) but I finally received my copy of Pokemon Soul Silver from Japan and have been investing all my left over spare time that isn't spent eating, sleeping or working into it and I absolutely love it. I've gotten such a nostalgia trip, it's like I'm playing the game for the first time all over again.

Well I think that's gonna do it for this update, until next time, stay safe.

Game Count: 486
Highest Single System Count: Nintendo DS (82)

No comments: